1. alldata 10.40 2011 lastest version
2. 2011 mitchell ondemand repair & estimator
3. 500GB mobile hard disk
Alldata version 10.40 and Mitchell V2010
with 500GB Hard Disk
Alldata Version 10.40 car software
ALLDATA-equipped shops can provide their customers with the most
accurate repair estimates and proof of diagnostic and repair
procedures. ALLDATA also includes factory-correct maintenance
schedules that itemize additionally needed services. Moreover,
ALLDATA helps shops build consumer confidence and loyalty.
Professional repair shops need current, factory-correct information
to meet the complex repair demands of today's automotive industry.
ALLDATA shops have fast access to the industry's best information
for vehicles from 1982 to present including TSBs, maintenance
schedules, manufacturer recall information, OE solutions, and
factory images and diagrams.
ALLDATA, the leading computer-based diagnostic, repair and
estimating information system, can help you boost shop performance
and build customer loyalty as you efficiently repair more makes and
1. The most comprehensive information for 1982 to present vehicles
2. OEM images, diagrams and diagnostic flow charts
3. Parts and labor information
4. Maintenance schedules
5. Manufacturer TSBs and Recalls
6. Integrated estimating software
7. OEM wiring diagrams with connector, ground, power distribution
and splice information
8. A2Z Component Search – the fastest route available to component
Whether you measure productivity by the number of vehicles repaired
in a day, the variety of vehicles you're able to work on, or the
time spent on diagnosis and repair, using the right information and
shop management tools is vital to the success of your business.
ALLDATA can help you succeed in every way
Mitchell car software V2010
Information contain in a hard disk shell well protect the item from
damage and lost. Unlike other Mitchell version, this one is very
easy to install.
Easy Installation Steps:
1. Insert INF HDD use the USB connector to your laptop.
2. Run the setup until finish the installation
3. Insert the floppy key disc to the floppy driver
4. Run the OnDemand5
5. Cick to select Repair for activation
6. Click continues. Your Mitchell will be activated